Web analytics is the practice of gathering, processing, and analyzing data from online sources. Information gathered from these sources is used to analyze how visitors interact with websites. Will examine tools, alternative to Google Analytics to see if it fits business needs.
One example is the use of web analytics tools to optimize a website for better search engine rankings. These tools track how many people visit your site, what pages they read, and how long they stay on your site.
Use this information to improve its functionality and drive traffic to sales.
So what can you use for Web Analytics?
Google Analytics is a free service that provides basic reports about how people interact with websites.
You can then use this information to improve your site’s performance, understand what people are looking for, or target your marketing campaigns more effectively.
To get started, you will need a Google account and access to the Internet. If you don’t have a Google account, sign up for one here. Once you are signed in, click on “Google Analytics” from the main menu at the top of the page.
How does it work?
When someone visits your site, the analytics software sends a small piece of code to their browser. This code gathers information about how visitors interacted with your site, such as what pages they looked at and how long they spent on each page.
The analytics software also records a unique identifier for the visitor’s computer or device so that you can trace it back to an individual if necessary.
Google Analytics does not collect personally identifiable information.
Highlights for Google Analytics
- Google’s free service.
- It is simple to set up an application for the web, Android, and iOS.
- The application and dashboard’s real-time monitoring of users is quite impressive.
- Reports that are simple to use and can be customized to meet specific needs.
- Graphs and charts are simple to read and understand.
- AI-tailored automated insights to understand and visualize data for application usage.
- The analytics service includes vital reports such as page-by-page view count, country-by-country users, app events, and user activity by week.
Are there alternatives to Google Analytics?
The simple answer is yes. Google Analytics has excellent features and is easy to run. There are still competitors, and here is one that I like a lot.
Oribi provides you with data to help you improve your marketing efforts and increase conversions! Easy setup and use, the right combination of features, and a sophisticated algorithm to handle the heavy lifting.
Onboarding is the first step in the Oribi journey. If you want a web analytics program that feeds you with a spoon, this is the tool for you. People who aren’t familiar with data should find web analytics simple and easy to set up. Below is a great product overview.
<iframe width=”1214″ height=”683″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/9KORxC2xUqs” title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Oribi watches your website automatically and alerts you when important data changes, such as traffic from specific channels, platform performance, and significant variations in the number of conversions for your business goals.
- Insights reveal which marketing channels perform best, which buttons convert the most, and which visitors are your greatest leads in order to enhance conversions.
- Product pages, landing pages, videos, blog entries… In seconds, you can assess and evaluate all of your marketing content. Focus on conversion drivers and learn what works.
- Construct funnels quickly, even across domains. Identify where you’re losing visitors today and eliminate bottlenecks to increase conversions.
Insights & Trends
Get clear answers, without the heavy lifting.
Oribi highlights what requires your attention and turns your data into action.
Get actionable insights to drive results
Correlations, Funnels, and More
Increase conversions by optimizing your website.
understand what works, what doesn’t
Determine where you are losing prospects,
Never miss anything.
If you are serious about your data and want to take action faster. This is the right tool for you. It’s not free, unlike Google Analytics. However, the benefit it produces is worth the cost.
Take a risk-free 7-day trial and you will see some unique opportunities your website has.
Negou Seid is a Software Engineer, Business owner and loves writing useful blogs.